Proactive Care Solutions LLC (“Proactive”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Proactive.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Proactive Customer Service at 732-272-0500
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Proactive within 7 days regardless of the individual return policy.
Products that are received by Proactive in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Proactive
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories; the box, manuals, cables, and all items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way
All Software Purchased and/or Digitally Downloaded are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Proactive Return Policy. Your computer must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you research the system requirements before making your purchase.
Please note that we are not responsible for expenses, fees or other costs incurred as a result of defective or incompatible products.